We are committed to protecting your privacy
- We use the information we collect from you to process orders and to inform you about developments.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status. We also ask for your telephone number: this lets us contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We use your shopping history to help us advise you about merchandise that might interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site and Special Offers we think you’ll find of interest.
- If you would rather not receive this information, please click here, login if necessary, and untick the relevant box(es).
- When you enter a Prize Draw, we will ask you for your name, address and email address. This allows us to administer the Prize Draw and notify the winners.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- By using our web site you consent to the collection and retention and use of this information by Yellow Moon UK Limited.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Yellow Moon UK Limited may monitor email traffic data and also email content for the purposes of security and staff training.
- Click here to view our cookies policy.