- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We use the information we collect from you to process orders and to inform you about developments.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status. We also ask for your telephone number: this lets us contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
- We use your shopping history to help us advise you about merchandise that might interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the service we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail, SMS or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. In addition we may use and share the information (which we will keep for a reasonable period) for marketing, host mailing, list rental and profiling your preferences and occasionally as a service to our customers make our customer lists available to carefully screened companies whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you, unless you have signified to us that you do not wish us to make your details available to third parties.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site and Special Offers we think you'll find of interest.
If you would rather not receive this information, please click here, login if necessary, and untick the relevant box(es).
- When you enter a Prize Draw, we will ask you for your name, address and email address. This allows us to administer the Prize Draw and notify the winners.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- By using our web site you consent to the collection and retention and use of this information by Yellow Moon UK Limited.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Yellow Moon UK Limited may monitor email traffic data and also email content for the purposes of security and staff training.
- Click here to view our cookies policy
© Yellow Moon UK Ltd. 2006-2012 London, England E17 6JF.